Pages

Tuesday, 30 November 2010

A Picture Perfect Peony

Kia ora

It has been a long time since my creative juices flowed and this beautiful peony has helped this evening. This photograph was taken on Sunday when I visited a local garden during the Wyndham Street Races in memory of Burt Munro. Most would know Burt from Anthony Hopkins portrayal of him in The World's Fastest Indian.

The soft pink with the darker mauve petals beneath make this quite an unusual peony, to me. I have very little knowledge of peonies, so I can't tell you what it is called.

DOWNLOAD

I hope you enjoy this beauty as much as I do.

5 comments:

  1. Jeni it is a perfect picture, a beautiful desk top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni ......this a beautiful flower......

    And I hear the wistfulness in your voice.....

    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very correct - this is a perfect picture - gorgeous flower! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...