Pages

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

A Touch of Lulu


Kia ora

To begin the theme for April of Art Deco, I have chosen one of my favourites of the silent movie era, Louise Brooks aka Lulu. This wallpaper is created using an image of Louise from Wikimedia Commons, an image which is in the public domain. I enlarged the image and using Corel Paint Shop Pro and a filter called Filter Forge to alter the image, and using an effect within PSP, change to target, painted the lips red.

I hope you enjoy this new wallpaper.

DOWNLOAD

6 comments:

  1. Great work Jeni, cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this gorgeous wallpaper, I love Louise Brooks as well, I even named one of my cats after her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ta Its is great to see the loverly Miss Brooks still inspiring artists as well as art deco.
    Cheers Brian from the land of wonder the land down under.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...