Pages

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

The sweet smell of ROSES...


Kia ora

March is a month of ROSES in our A Touch of Class group. Already, I have four wallpapers completed, ready and waiting to upload to my blog.

This beautiful rose came from Demolition World in Invercargill. I photographed it about a year or so ago and I love the gorgeous colour of it. The name is Ebb Tide and it is a floribunda rose.

There is a zip file with three sizes available on 4shared for you to download.

Hope you enjoy this new theme, I know I will.

Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Jeni...just to die for...and so is the rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roses are my heartsong....yellow ones are my Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni love the colour also and the great petal detail, this is scrumptous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fantastic rose. I love the color and lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...