Pages

Saturday, 6 March 2010

Pretty in Pink


Kia ora

Time for another rose.

This one is a beautiful large rose from my garden. It grows outside my lounge room and is a stunner. I have played a bit with blend modes and grunge brushes to create an all pink wallpaper.

Hope you enjoy it. The rose was here when I came and no-one thought to leave a list of the roses and I haven't any idea what name belongs with this beauty. :) I found out the name of the last rose, the purple one. It is Ebb Tide, and I've updated my blog with the name on my last post.

DOWNLOAD

Hope you enjoy my latest offering.

3 comments:

  1. Jeni this is most effective, do like your result from playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...