Pages

Thursday, 11 February 2010

St Valentines Day


Kia ora

I was reminded today of St Valentines Day. Who was St Valentine and why do we celebrate him on 14 February each year? I do not know.

What I do know is somewhere, oh, not so long ago, we stopped saying St Valentines Day and started saying Valentines Day. Why? That I don't know either. Maybe someone can enlighten me. I'd forgotten about this.

Anyway, here's wishing everyone a wonderfully happy celebration of St Valentines Day this coming Sunday, 14 February.

I have created a desktop in honour of this day and hope you like it. You can download the zip with three different sizes here.

Chinese New Year is also on 14 February and you will find a gorgeous rich red desktop by Judy on her website for Chinese New Year.

Both of these desktops are part of the RED theme running through from our small group of creators for A Touch of Class. I hope you enjoy what we have for you all for this month of February.

Happy St Valentines Day.

Thanks for popping by.

Jeni

3 comments:

  1. jeni, this is most effective, like it very much.

    ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart just shines -- like you, my dear friend. Happy Valentine's Day, Jeni! :)

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...