Pages

Monday, 8 February 2010

Let the Games begin


Kia ora

On Friday, the XX1 Winter Olympic Games will begin from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with the Opening Ceremony and many of us will be watching as, yet again, another Games Opening Ceremony will absorb us.

I have created a new desktop, this time in acknowledgement of this sporting event. Many thanks to Judy of www.judyattoc.com for the use of her psp maple leaf shape used in this new desktop from me, which I hope you will enjoy.

You can download the desktop in three sizes here.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Jeni, This looks wonderful on my desktop! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni,

    You have outdone yourself again -- what a wonderful design!!! :) I so love this desktop/card -- the colors are perfect, too.

    Happy creating,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jeni, you have captured the theme beautifully.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...