Pages

Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Summer at the Bay


Kia ora

I recently took a wander over to Porpoise Bay, in the Catlins, where the Hectors Dolphins can often be seen playing amongst the kayakers and swimmers of the Bay. Curio Bay is another Bay just around the corner where a jurassic petrified forest can be seen.

This desktop shows the headland at Porpoise Bay with surf crashing on it. I have zipped up three different sized desktops and you can find them here.

Enjoy.

Thanks for popping by.

A Touch of Class have some lovely cards available here.

3 comments:

  1. You are playing to my heartstrings. Thankyou... its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...