Pages

Sunday, 15 November 2009

Making Smiles on Faces Award


Kia ora

I have just been notified that the lovely Birgit, from swappinghowdies, has honoured me with an award for my blog. Thank you Birgit. My very first award and I'm so proud that my blog is able to make Birgit smile.

There are so many blogs out there that make me smile, so many that I pop into from time to time and Birgit's has always been one of those. I love reading about Birgit enjoying things to do in her homeland, Germany, it's so great to learn about another's culture and her photographs are exquisite.

Again, thank you, Birgit.

Jeni

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Jeni. Congratulations! What nicer award could one get than 'putting smiles on faces'. Love it!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...