Pages

Thursday, 21 May 2009

Summer's Sunflower


Kia ora

I know some of you might be sweltering in the sun, lucky you! I took this photograph of a sunflower, a super-macro image, in summer, it is now winter where I live. The sunflowers grew along the fence line at home and looked wonderful, as sunflowers do. Beautiful big golden heads as well as small, they all looked stunning in their display.

The image in the centre of the frame was played with in Aviary, a suite of new design tools from the creators of Worth 1000. New to Aviary, I have enjoyed playing there.

This desktop comes in a zip file with three sizes here.

I hope you like it.

Below is a card for you, just click on it to open and right click on it to save to your hard drive.



Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeni,

    Wow -- you made another masterpiece. :) I just love your sunflower. Guess what? Sunflowers are among my favorite flowers. Moreover, the quote you chose is just perfect for the feel of the composition.

    Big hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...