Pages

Saturday, 28 March 2009

Floral Haven


Kia ora

A beautiful space near my home is Maple Glen. These wonderful gardens are open daily from 9am to 5pm.

I was over there last evening with some friends from Christchurch and we wandered around the top to the crocus lawn then continued across the island, where the black swan was nesting, to the nursery and car park.

I have created a desktop with some of the beauties found there. I hope you like it.

To download a zip file with three sizes, please go here.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I have saved this magical place to my Favs. I shall go back and visit alot. It brought tears... it is so beautiful. Thankyou for sharing not only your talent.. but your special place.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...