Pages

Thursday, 26 February 2009

Times gone by


Kia ora

I was recently at the Agricultural & Pastoral [A&P] Show in Gore, Southland, Aotearoa/New Zealand, where I simply had to take a few photographs of the lovely old vehicles. Normally, I'd call them vintage, however, when I looked the term up for the definition, I found vintage was pertaining mostly to wines, and when I looked up antique I found a definition for the old vehicles such as these ones, hence my reasoning for using antique instead of vintage.

A zip file with three sizes can be found here.

Thanks Judy for the use of your Colours of Australia Multidot Overlay tiles which I colourised to match the desktop.

Thank you. I hope you like this desktop.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. This is beautiful. When I was a little girl, I remember we had a car sorta like these (a Model T or Model A Ford). I guess that makes me an antique also. .ᴗ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Peggie, think I must be, too! :) I love these cars, think they had style, elegance and class.

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...