Pages

Saturday, 11 October 2008

A Daisy a Day


Kia ora

Another flower from my garden. This time the wonderful herb, Feverfew, which I love. Feverfew leaves are a tasty additive to vegemite sandwiches, especially for anyone suffering with migraines. It is so easy to grow it is also seen as a weed, I sometimes find it taking over my garden and I have to throw this pretty daisy in the compost. Each plant has a multitude of daisies growing amongst the lush green leaves.

I have used a couple of Paint Shop Pro art scripts, coloured chalk and watercolour, on the image of the feverfew and blended them and used misted flowers, from the same image, to create the two larger flowers.

I hope you like it.

You will find a zip file with three different sizes here.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...