Pages

Saturday, 19 July 2008

A Thirsty Thrush


Kia ora

Finally, a new desktop from me.

As we are doing birds, cards and desktops etc in our A Touch of Class group, I thought one of my own bird images might be a good idea for a desktop.

I have chosen the common Thrush, also known as Turnagra capensis and known in Aotearoa/New Zealand as Piopio, the Māori name for this bird. The thrush in the image was drinking from the water fountain when I went over to take a drink myself...he/she seemed to dare me to drink and I chose to capture the look from this bird, instead. This photograph was taken in Hagley Park, Christchurch, recently.

You will find a zip file with three sizes here. I hope you enjoy this desktop.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeni,

    It's amazing how you turned your original photo which is already great in its own right into this fabulous desktop. Your artwork is always wonderful and inspiring! :)

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...