Pages

Saturday, 7 June 2008

Snowing now!


Kia ora

Today has been a real change in temperatures. After waking to a lovely blue sky day with 18°C this morning it is now 2°C and snowing and the sky is black! I could feel the change yesterday and it is here. The background colours, in the above desktop, have come from the sky in the photograph, very different from our sky now, I must say. Oh well, it is winter.

However, I found a lovely summer image of my Christmas Lilies in bloom and decided to play with making another desktop. I have carted these lilies around with me since first buying the bulbs many years ago and they seem to have enjoyed this spot along the fenceline.

You may download a zip of three sizes here. I hope you enjoy the blooms.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...