Pages

Saturday, 7 June 2008

The sky above me


Kia ora

Yesterday was an amazing sky day for me. Waking to a very pretty outlook, my camera and I shot out of bed, me in my pjs, to snatch a shot of the beautiful pinks and blues of our sunrise.


The evening sky was a stunner with bright gold shades lighting up the sky. Both these photographs show the beauty of my skies...and the coming of a storm which is upon us now.

Hope you enjoy the beauty in the skies above Christchurch yesterday.

Thanks for popping in here to check anything new.

I know many of my desktops are unavailable from 4shared, because I forgot to pop in there one month and everything was deleted, however, anyone wanting me to upload anything, please let me know and I'll do so...there is an email link down the bottom of the left panel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeni,

    I also love to take photos of the sky. As the view to the east is blocked by houses, I mostly take sunset photos though -- there's a little more open space (or at least open sky) in that direction. Oh to live on the countryside! :)

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...