Pages

Sunday, 1 June 2008

Pretty Pansy


Kia ora

Time has flown by since doing my last desktop. This time I have used another photograph, taken by me, at Ohinetahi on the Banks Peninsula, near Christchurch, Aotearoa/New Zealand.

The garden is so beautiful and varied with many types of flowers making for some lovely photographs. Believe it, or not, this pansy was on top of the compost bin and looking so fresh and lovely, I couldn't resist taking a pic. Love the colours of it, too. I used two PSP scripts for the pansy, one watercolour and the other art and combined the two, with the original, for the lefthand image, and also tubed the pansy and added in the front of the images.

I hope you like it and download this desktop, I have it on my desktop right now and am enjoying the beautiful pansy in the different ways of expression.

Thank you for downloading this new desktop, in three sizes, found here

There are some wonderful cards available on our card site, link in side panel.

And my friends have great sites and well worth a visit, you will find their links also in the side panel, some are members of our ToC group and others are not.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeni,

    Flower photos are always beautiful, yet you manage to make a real artwork out of your pansy photo. GREAT job!

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...