Pages

Sunday, 27 April 2008

A Busy Bee at Ohinetahi


Kia ora

I took this photograph of a very busy bee at a Garden Party at Sir Miles Warren's beautiful Ohinetahi in Governor's Bay on Lyttelton Harbour, near Christchurch. Many bees were seen dancing amongst the flowers that gorgeous spring day, about eighteen months ago.

The colours here are favourites of mine...taken from the image, using a tutorial of Angela Cable's for making a matte frame in Paint Shop Pro.

I wanted to say thank you to all those who come here and a desktop is one way I can do this. I hope you enjoy it.

A zip file with two sizes can be found here.

Thanks for popping into my blog...I do appreciate comments in my guestbook.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...