Pages

Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Happy Valentines Day



Kia ora

Will you get roses or chocolates this year? Yes, it's that time of the year again...Valentines Day on 14 February.

Well, I have one single rose tube, Misted_Love_Letter_Pink_Rose_RM, by Roxanne, that came to me from one of my share groups, StudioCreationsGoodies, a few days ago. I thought it so lovely that I made a composition out of it, for my blog. The heart was made using a psp shape made from a letter from Hearts Galore, a font created by Cyberbuny Creations and freely available for download from many free font sites. I used the chrome filter from Alien Skin Eye Candy 4000, now discontinued, on the heart shape to create the effect.

Lots of beautiful new Valentines Day cards available at our card site, which you can access from our Vintage Style Cards with A Touch of Class blog...pop in there and send a Valentine, as well, send a card or two to your friends.

Enjoy those roses and chocolates this year.

Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...