Pages

Wednesday, 25 April 2007

Kia ora and Welcome to my blog

Kia ora

This is so new to me and I have only ever looked at blogs of scrapbookers, so bear with me while I work this out.

My interest is in creating graphics using Paint Shop Pro, now owned by Corel. I use versions 7, 8 and 9. I am a hoarder and love fonts, brushes, masks etc and have squirrelled many away to use.

I spend much of my time with a group of friends who have been together creating with Paint Shop Pro for a few years now and love this group of truly wonderful women.

We are now sharing our work in a mailing list, Cards with a Touch of Class, and we are sharing various elements of PSP - desktops, sigtags, etc and I only hope you enjoy everything we create together. Pop into our blog, Vintage Style Cards with A Touch of Class, where you will find links to our blogs and news and information about what we are all doing in Paint Shop Pro lately.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...